To have my poetry published free and the chance to buy a book is not so bad. Try publishing your poetry in your own book and find out what the cost is. If you think this is a bad thing then don't submit anything. And YES I put my books on my coffee table for all to see what I do in my spare time, love to write poetry.

If you are looking for monetary compensation than publish your own book and market the book - the only way to make money. It is not as easy as you think.

I have no complaints just annoyed at those who complain, if someone tells you that this is a scam then don't submit your poems. Simple as that. I like writing and one day I will have a poetry book published and make money.

Yolanda

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Eber And Wein Publishing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Eber And Wein Publishing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Periodicals & Publishing category for more informed decision or compare Eber And Wein Publishing to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Eber And Wein Publishing?

Comments

TamaraS9
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1028097

Hello,

Eber & Wein just chose one of my poems to be entered into a contest for the 2015 best poet of the year.I am so enjoying this writing experience.

I too plan to have a poetry book published.I wish you luck on your writing endeavors.

to TamaraS9 #1059049

Faaaaaaaaaake.Another fake review, big surprise!

It's 100% FALSE that it's "hard" to publish your own book. A simple google search will show you LOADS of sites where it's simple and CHEAP.

IE.lulu dot com