They took my poem and took the money i paid for the book with my poem in it and never gave me the book i paid for! Every time i write a complaint on here about them it doesnt get sent maybe because too many people have complained.

Its not right that you cant buy the anthology poetry books in a regular store to!

They had me retype my poem and after i retyped it and sent it back to them i had expected to hear more about what happened to my poem. I even called them and they updated my mailing address but i never got my book.

Product or Service Mentioned: Eber And Wein Publishing Publishing Service.

Reason of review: None.

I didn't like: Scam.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 18, 2016.

Comments

Honolulu, Hawaii, United States #1264012

I was so excited just to be in a book of poems I didn't even care if I won until I read what you are going through, I also ca;;ed to see what was taking so long , I wanted to give the book to my mother in law for Christmas and the man said that the book wouldn't be ready until after the holidays.

I was wondering if there is any law suites to get these people we should at least be able to get our money back

to Anonymous Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1264730

It's been 7 months since I paid for the book i was being published in. Havent heard anything till now, when I got an email asking if i wanted to purchase a certificate for being published.

I looked on their website about what's going on with my book (see below copy and pasted).

Sent them an email and looked up if i could get my book anywhere else, however found this page instead... now i'm seriously bummed and wondering IF anything will be done about it.

Date May 23, 2016Time 10:31 PM

SKU 00039

Eber & Wein Publishing Presents: Expressions

Price $29.95

Qty 1 Subtotal $29.95 Payment Status: Paid Fulfillment Status: Awaiting Processing Shipping$5.00 Total$34.95