This is a classic "vanity poetry anthology" scam.They run a "free" contest, then use ALL but the unprintable submissions to fill books.
These are NOT books of quality poetry but simply churned out books to SELL for >$50. The authors do NOT receive their book for free. You're much better off using a simple and cheap self-publish site (like lulu dot com) you can find many on google.
Also if you purchase Eber and Wein's services you will NOT receive the products on time or possibly at all.You can read pages and PAGES of complaints online including a well done expose on it here:
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Eber And Wein Publishing Poetry Contest
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "SCAM? Received Invoice 3rd Notice I spoke with Taste of Home office this morning explaining I'd never subscribed to their magazine. The lady on the phone told me that a..."
- "I am selling thousands of books per month. and up to 20-30 a day. I took pictures and called about it to report my earnings, and the person on the phone..."
- "The Executive Editor of the Hillsdale Daily News committed a criminal act against me. I'm a private citizen who she was "investigating" for making criticism of local political officials. She..."
- "I purchased a blue and white floral dress online. Money was taken out of my account. I watched my mailbox for months witing for it to arrive and it never..."
- " On September 6 2015, we accepted the bids from a uShIP sponsored business owned by a Kevin Harris of Harris Moving&Hauling (Youcallwehaulallthetime(7))phone #513-289-5225. The..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."