This is a classic "vanity poetry anthology" scam.They run a "free" contest, then use ALL but the unprintable submissions to fill books.
These are NOT books of quality poetry but simply churned out books to SELL for >$50. The authors do NOT receive their book for free. You're much better off using a simple and cheap self-publish site (like lulu dot com) you can find many on google.
Also if you purchase Eber and Wein's services you will NOT receive the products on time or possibly at all.You can read pages and PAGES of complaints online including a well done expose on it here:
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Eber And Wein Publishing Poetry Contest
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "I threatened a class action lawsuit if I didn't receive my products within the next two weeks. Instead of complying...they completely refunded my money. Thought that was interesting: From: Erin Nugent..."
- "Look at this insane transcript with "Marie" from Barnes and Noble: You are now connected with Marie from BN.com Ron: Hi! I signed up for the Barnes & Noble Membership and ordered..."
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "The market place put me in a plan With$500 deductible and $2000 out of pocket with Blue Cross and Blue shield. Then when I received the letter it was a..."
- "My wife almost got killed when the fifth wheel plate broke off from faulty welding now my lawyer and I can't get ahold of them..."
- "I was discriminated today due to my race and age. Again by Amber at Mayfair Mall location in Wauwatosa, WI after Sue from Corporate assured me that Jessica(store manager) will..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."