I threatened a class action lawsuit if I didn't receive my products within the next two weeks. Instead of complying...they completely refunded my money. Thought that was interesting:
From: Erin Nugent [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 10:02 AMTo: Eber & Wein Publishing Subject: Products paid for but not received
Before a class action lawsuit begins by those customers who have yet to receive their products, when will I receive the products I paid for and have not received?
PoetID#H0060161. Please respond as to when I will receive the plaque and book mailed to my new address 3409 Barring St Philadelphia, PA 19104. I have records of mailing a check in August. I am not the only complaint regarding this (see below). I will file a class action lawsuit if I do not receive my products.
On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 10:53 AM, Timothy Doyle wrote:Hello,
Thank you for contacting us. We are unsure why your initial contact seemed to resort to a threat when we’ve made no initial attempt to deny you your products in which you ordered. We have always been and continue to be dedicated to fulfilling all orders placed with our company and creating a satisfied environment for all of our writers. This is not simply done to operate as a competent and effective business, but out of respect and care for the writing community and its members that share their work with us.
We have been aware of the negativity within the two links you have sent us for some time. Unfortunately this is the internet and it allows for people of an infinite spectrum to comment on things using a varying degree of knowledge on the subject. Opinions happen positively and negatively in regards to practically every organization on the web. For instance we are aware you recently have joined IAPWE. Being a member of the writing community and someone who took the time to share their work with us we felt it right to provide you with some research of our own—such as a link from the same site you provided us but in regards to this same organization:
We hope you take this as an olive branch in our concern for the seriousness and legitimacy of the writing community.
As for your products, the books you ordered are nearly complete and will be sent to press within the next 5 – 7 business days. From there they will be printed and then shipped to you.
Eber & Wein Publishing
Yesterday at 11:58am
Good morning Timothy,
I am glad to see you took my email so personally. I do wish your business would follow the proper etiquette that most successful businesses follow to avoid class action lawsuits: "the customer is always right." But alas, it seems that would be asking too much. Your unprofessional attitude in this situation makes me believe that the websites I provided are accurate. The websites you provided, however, are lacking in sufficient evidence, perhaps you should have done more research before emailing them to me. For example,
http://review.easycounter.com/iapwe-scam-report states and I quote the very first sentence that after researching IAPWE they would describe the website as legit: "To create Iapwe review we checked Iapwe.org reputation at lots of sites, including Siteadvisor and MyWOT. Unfortunately, we did not find sufficient information whether Iapwe is safe for children or does not look fraudulent. We would describe it as legit."
So actually, most of the websites you provided give evidence as to the legitimacy of IAPWE...which I do not believe you were trying to do. With that said, I will hold you to your written word that " the books you ordered are nearly complete and will be sent to press within the next 5 – 7 business days. From there they will be printed and then shipped to you." After two weeks if I do not receive my products I will file a class action lawsuit.
Thank-you for your time,
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Eber And Wein Poem Publishing
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "I threatened a class action lawsuit if I didn't receive my products within the next two weeks. Instead of complying...they completely refunded my money. Thought that was interesting: From: Erin Nugent..."
- "I wrote a book about a theory I developed over many years and finally compiled all my thoughts into a book, which I wrote, produced and shipped all by myself...."
- "The put it on their site. I attached it here for you too. They told me it takes them a few months after the contest closes to complete their judging..."
- "Hi my name is wanda,I order the keranique products from your company on a free trail bases for $3.95 s&h only thinking that this stuff is good for my hair.But..."
- "I am the second owner of an oil fired boiler with which I heat my home (hot water radiators.) The boiler is made by Crown Boiler Company in Philadelphia..."
- "My Yorkie mix had been taking Vectra 3d for a year then as she go older we changed one brand for smaller dogs because she was in the next weight..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."