Update by user Mar 11

I've received this email after my complaint, and tried to get a refund, but my email came back.Thus, no way to contact them.

Emails are back, and the phone does not respond.

Dear Laoura,

I can see you have been waiting a good while for your book, and I apologize for how long it's taken. We do have your order, and you have been assigned to the book Upon Arrival: New Beginnings. It looks like that one is wrapping up with the layout and is soon to be printed.

Thanks so much for your patience. The anthologies do take quite a bit of time because of all the steps (submission, proof correction, book assignment, editing, layout, and printing), but in this case, your title has definitely taken longer than our customary time frame.

Rest assured we have your order though, and your book is almost complete. Feel free to call us anytime to check the status (717-759-8065) 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Mon-Fri EST, and we'll be happy to update you.

If it has been too long of a wait for you, you can also call the number above to request a refund instead.We'll do whichever you prefer.

Again, I'm sorry for the wait time!

Chandler

Original review posted by user Mar 05

In the summer of 2016 I've participated in a poet's contest on-line.Later on I've received a letter offering me to make a payment if I wanted it to be published in the Anthology of the amateur poets with a copy sent to my address .

I've made a payment of $61.95 USD plus shipping fees by paypal service. Since then I have never heard anything from them. I've sent them emails, left messages, but with no any result. I am wondering how I can denounce this company so that other participants will not be caught up in the same situation.

Is it possible to file a class action lawsuit or there are any other avenues to stop fraud the participants. This is not a proper way to deal with customers.

I'd like to get either the book or a full refund of the amount paid for a fraudulently extorted money.Please place my complaint and let me know if possible about a way to punish them for scamming.

Review about: Eber And Wein Publishing Publishing Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Being ripped off.

Had an Experience with Eber And Wein Publishing?

Comments

After bothering Eber &Wein...with calls and emails, requesting either the book or a refund, I've finally received the book Upon Arrival.

Wow.I couldn't believe my eyes.

My advice: do not give up and keep calling or emailing them requesting whatever you wish.

Good luck!

Laoura

to Laoura #1392978

Hey i just wondering if there is a poem in it called "Within Me?" I felt it to be a scam as well since i read so many bad reviewes.So thus not buyinh it.

I got an email as well saying my poem was published in that same book.I'm just curious if mine is in there like they say it is.

to Laoura #1392979

This ruby just replyed to a comment of yours.If you could email me at trlpkunicorn@yahoo.com.

i do not have an account with them and just want to know if my poem was in it.Within Me.

to Ruby #1393000

Hi Ruby,

If you give me your family name, I'll let you know.

Laoura

PS. By the way, there are excellent poems in this book. I liked them all.

to Laoura #1393045

Hi my name is Thomas. My poem sonnet #20 is supposed too be in the collection upon arrival. Is that poem also in there?

to Ruby #1393005

Hi,

I've just looked through the whole book looking for your title but unfortunately did not find your poem. :(( Never mind. As far as you are writing and enjoying the process, you are a poet.

#1371958

I received the same ad/letter for my poem.

Now, just yesterday 9/21/2017) I received an ad for my poem to be read aloud by a “professional” for a few of course I can buy the cd.

to TStripey #1380284

Hi,

1 year later I've finally got the book Upon Arrival.It was after numerous calls and emails sent.

I've even informed them that I could bring them to court for fraud.:))

Thus do not give up.

Call them, leave messages or email insisting on sending either the book or a refund.Otherwise, they won't do anything.

Good luck!