50 E High St, New Freedom, PA 17349, USA

When a copy of a manuscript, book, story, article, or poem is sent to the author, reviewed, and returned, it is my understanding no further changes will be made in the material.It will be printed as returned, unless further authorization for changes is received.

Eber and Wein changed lines in the poem I sent them for their contest, and printed it as they changed it AFTER the proof was returned! I'm shocked.

I asked them in a letter to take my poem out of any internet publications of their 2016 Where The Mind Dwells, but I can't remove it from the printed book.I'm very upset by their disregard for long standing rules of publishing.

This person wrote the review because of "why not put your name as author if you alter my work. i wanted it as i sent it." of a product or service from Eber And Wein Publishing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Eber And Wein Publishing to "aside from refunding what i paid for the collection, where the mind dwells, how can you delete my poem from your printed publication? yuck".

The most disappointing in user's experience was because of what happened and dreadful. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Eber And Wein Publishing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Eber And Wein Publishing?

Comments