Eber and Wein Publishing - Poetry predators need to pay treble damages for cons
a poet stands at the center of society and becomes a revelator.
i was sent a letter to enter a poetry contest and buy a book of poetry with my poem in it
i sent the check for the amount they asked for and the poem
i have not received what was promised
the company is Eber & Wein Publishing 597 s main st Shrewsbury, pa 17361 the new york adress is 244 5th avenue ny ny 10001-7604
i am stunned numbless...they need to be in jail i would like for the attorney general of both states ro track and hunt these POETRY PREDATORS down, order them to repay treble damages to every poet
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "SCAM? Received Invoice 3rd Notice I spoke with Taste of Home office this morning explaining I'd never subscribed to their magazine. The lady on the phone told me that a..."
- "DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING SCAM AKA The Countyr Club Life AKA Print Right Publishing We spent time and Money advertising with this company and have gotten several calls from other advertiser..."
- "I sent my book to Xlibris in 2009 for publication. After the review book copy was sent to me, the graphics were blurry and I refused to publish. After being..."
- "These people have no way to be contacted... I recieved a ghastly looking blouse and wanted to get a return address or refund. My email wouldn't go thru. The live..."
- "My contractor/painter has used "paint and prime" paint in 3 different homes after the door frames and closets were built with pine wood that had some knots in the wood(also..."
- "I ordered the m223 from cabelas Black Friday sale on thanksgiving day. Order was confirmed and I then purchased a mount for that scope for another site. The following day..."